HOW TO DEFEAT STRESS AND BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU
We know life has it's stressful times and it's really not practical to stay all day in the bathtub! (Although hmmm that would be nice-lol!)
Here are a few tips:
1. Make stress your best friend. I know that seems easier said than done but if we constantly run from our feelings, we're not growing from them. Feeling the feelings doesn't mean telling stories about them. It just means loving yourself and accepting the feelings.
2. Avoid negative and fearful stories and people. Try not to get sucked into all the stories of how horrible things are now or the fear of the future. If those people and social media posts are dragging you down, keep yourself calm and quiet by taking a nice long walk in the woods or go to the park - anywhere in nature. Breathe in the fresh air and listen to the sounds of the birds and rustling of trees.
3. Learn from people who are good at handling stress. When people around you are losing their head, who is keeping calm? What are they doing differently? What is their attitude? Are they trained and experienced? Read their blog posts, watch videos or sit them down for a chat. Learn from the best stress managers and copy what they do.
4. Practice mindful breathing. You can trick your body into relaxing by using mindful breathing. Breathe in slowly through your nose for a count of 4, hold the breath for a count of 4, then breathe out slowly through your mouth for a count of 4. Repeat until your heart rate slows down, your sweaty palms dry off and things start to feel more normal.
5. Give stressy thoughts the red light. It's possible to tangle yourself up in a stress knot all by yourself. "If this happens, then that might happen and then ....."
Try to stay with your breathing and place all your attention in the moment. Give stress thoughts the red light and stop them in their tracks. Don't outline what's going to happen in the future. Feel your feelings without telling a story about them.
Knowing what causes your stress is powerful information, as you can take action to make it less stressful. Do you need to learn some new skills? Do you need extra resources? Do you need to switch to decaf?
7. Practice Self Care. Lack of sleep, poor diet and no exercise is stressful on your body and mind. Sometimes it's hard to remember to take care of yourself. Even the little things we do for ourselves help us feel loved and cared for. Burn a beautiful smelling candle, soak in a soothing bath, read a good book, put down your phone and breathe.
Sometimes it feels as though aches and worries have a mind of their own.
The whole idea behind Joyful Bath Co. is to create a more fulfilling lifestyle. In times of added physical, mental, or emotional strain, an overindulgence of self-care may be a good way to begin releasing some of that tension. A home spa experience can enable you to defeat stress with relaxation and meet disconnection with mindfulness.
You should be able to lighten up and relax with all natural, organic bath products that don't harm the environment. That’s why our founder, Rochel Roland, originally created Joyful Bath Co. and our line of handmade bath bombs, bath salts, and other bath care products are all made from only the best natural ingredients, that are good for you, and good for our planet.
At Joyful Bath Co., our handmade products are designed to help you live your best life. Our line consists of bath and shower products that are all natural, organic, and cruelty free so you don't have to feel bad about pampering yourself.
Hand Made All Natural Organic Body Care Products for All!
Smart people are choosing organic products, and for good reason. By using organic, we not only support the world as a whole, but we also actually give our bodies the benefits that nature intended it to get. This is true not just for foods that enter our body orally, but also for products that enter our bodies through our skin!
All NATURAL & ORGANIC
Anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary. Our products are paraben & phthalate-free, contain no SLS or detergents and use all natural colorants.
MADE IN THE USA
All of our body care products are handmade in the Maryland, USA.
Our products are developed by methods that do not involve experimentation on animals.
We are a 100% woman-owned business!
THE GOODNESS OF OUR ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
Baking soda helps cleanse and detoxify yourbody. It softens the water for smooth and silkyskin.
Citric Acid helps exfoliate and smooth your skin.It's full of beneficial antioxidants!
Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
Epsom salt soothes sore muscles and joints. It's agreat way to get your magnesium.
Cornstarch (Zea Mays Starch)
Cornstarch helps heal and soften dry and itchyskin.
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
Coconut oil is naturally anti-bacterial, moisturizingand healing for your skin.
"I was given a bag full of these joyful bath bombs for Christmas and when I finished them up I just had to order more. They all have wonderful scents and they all make my skin so moist. I live in Colorado where it is so dry that you have to use only moisture cream...not lotion. When you use the Joyful bath Bombs you don’t need anything, that’s how well they moisturize your skin."
- Lynn L.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"I found the bath bombs after walking for about 12 hours around DC It melted away all my aches and pains for a fabulous nights rest I’ve bought more to share with friends and family."
- Diann S.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"I’ve been pretty stressed out lately with work and a friend suggested I take a CBD bath. I had no idea that was a thing but was willing to try. After soaking in the tub for 55 minutes (normally I’m a quick soaker!) I got out of the tub feeling like jello and found myself completely in the moment doing little things around my house. Just what I needed!"
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"I purchased bath bombs at Costco two years ago, which were yours. Haven't found anything comparable for scents since. Love em!! I wish I could still buy locally, but this will do! Thanks for an awesome product."
- Jane G.
Shop with us today and feel the difference!
WE HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON:
What our customers are saying about us...
“Love the smell, love how relaxed my muscles feel afterwards. Will definitely continue to buy this!” — Katie G.
“I was not going to buy these, and initially I only purchased one. After I used it I changed my mind and bought more. You feel as if your at a spa right in your own home! The steamers are wonderful!” — Diann S.
“I bought two gift set bundles and all 12 products smelled divine! I gifted several and have received raves reviews. I absolutely love that the bath bombs and shower steamers are wrapped in hair ties. Brilliant!” — Kiara B.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection