Employment Type: Full-time & Part-time Opportunities Available
Our production primarily includes mixing and packaging products - shower steamers, bath salts, soaps, bath bombs, gift sets and accessories. Making bath bombs, labeling, jarring, tying bows, packing boxes for shipment, wrapping pallets, using a pallet jack, scheduling pick ups, inventory management, cleaning and maintenance.
- Detailed oriented a must
- Ability to use the English language proficiently and accurately
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Excited to work with a small business where your ideas matter
- Desire to be a part of small organization with a focus on helping the company grow and succeed
- Responsible and cares about doing a good job
- Not afraid to get dirty or perform cleaning tasks
- Opportunity to grow
- Ability to lift 55 lbs
- Ability to do repetitive tasks quickly with attention to detail
- Ability to take orders, follow directions and follow-up on tasks
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed -- holiday seasonal
- Experience in retail or wholesale business a plus.
- Enjoys people.
- Must have car
Other opportunities available include Sales & Marketing Team Member to help with Farmer's Markets and Pop-Up Retail Events plus Social Media outreach and ads.Please Email Us your resume and cover letter letting us know why you think this job's for you.